Wed, Sep 22|
Confidence, Communication, and Cutting the Bullsh*t with Coach Jen Adams
Curious about what career coaches can offer? We’ve invited Coach Jen, to bring her 8 week course and boil it down to a 90-minute group career coaching session, just for our Soapbox Women community. She has tailored this course to work for any career level.
Sep 22, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM PDT
About the Event
Curious about what career coaches can offer? We’ve invited our friend, Coach Jen Adams, to bring her 8 week course and boil it down to a 90-minute group career coaching session, just for our Soapbox Women community. Jen Adams is an advisor and executive coach to high achievers in sales and marketing in the businesses of entertainment, sports, and leisure. She brings a unique dimension to her practice, having served on the leadership team for one of the world’s largest and most recognized brands --- American Airlines.
What you can expect by attending:
- Become a more confident communicator
- Lean into your authenticity as a leader
- Create clear expectations with your team as we shift back to the office or hybrid environments
- Less anxiety around difficult conversations - Navigating going from peer to manager
- Defining Holistic Leadership
- Creating a Vision for your life
- Setting and Measuring Goals for you and your team
- Strategies and Tactics for Difficult Conversations
- Making Networking easy and fun